Looking to follow or even join the hearing conversations happening on the web? Here are some of our favorites that discuss hearing loss, hearing aids, industry news and more and will keep you informed, educated and even a little entertained!
- Speak Up Librarian – Sarah’s blog highlights how she as a librarian has adjusted to life with hearing aids. She’ll keep you coming back for more to read how she adjusts to life with hearing devices and will entertain you with her life perspectives.
- Yes this is an organization from England but the blog AND community offer valuable resources. The blog features different guest bloggers writing about hearing loss, tinnitus and more. There’s also an opportunity to submit your own blog post!
- Say What Club – Say What Club is an online community that offers support in addition to a blog that really deep dives into topics that are timely and interesting.
- Hearing Health Matters – Hearing Health & Technology Matters is a treasure trove of interesting topics about hearing loss. Read about industry news, consumer news, personal views and more! We especially like The Better Hearing Consumer with Gael, Hear the Music and Hearing Views.
- Grand Piano Passion – Since 2/3 of musicians have some degree of hearing loss, this unique blog highlights the connection between hearing and music. An inspiring blog that really showcases how hearing loss does not need to hinder your passions.
We hope you find one or more of these blogs interesting and worth following because we certainly do! If you have any hearing related questions that surface while reading, please give us a call or email your question. Also, if any of these blogs have piqued your interest about your hearing, contact us about a free hearing consultation.